Friday, January 25, 2008

The Beginning

As I look back on my past few posts, I realize how long ago it was since I've put my thoughts and goals and accomplishments out there for anyone to see. Ay carumba...but now, I hope to continue the same but future writing will be for, how do I put it...? Diary reasons...I know it sounds gay but I really would like to look back at what I'm doing now and remember what I did and how I felt and what I looked forward to and all that good stuff....so, not that anyone will really read this, but there really is no need to post a comment. And I'm hoping this will remain my little secret...hahaha! How about we start with mine and my wonderful fiances save the date picture, my favorite one possibly ever...OK, here it is!

Yes!!! So I sit here in my office ANXIOUSLY awaiting the opportunity to speak with our/the Ravens new Head Coach, John Harbaugh...and I'm sure I will be postponed until after the weekend and further prolong our anxiety as to where we will move to and live and work and play and...and...and...But as well, Poppa is still in the running, altough hanging on by a thread, to the possibility of becoming Head Coach of the Washington Redskins...but wait, yippee, the biggest news of the day.....Jana McCauley, sweet sister Jana, Jana Almighty, is due to become a 1st time Momma next September, WOW! Little sister, I can't beleive it! So even with all this craziness going on, it is so nice to forget about 'The Craziness' and realize it's all about the Family! Ah, what the heck, here's another one just for fun....

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Papa Tweet said...

"Holy macaroni and cheese"! He's aliiiive! Welcome back man. Let us know when you find out what your sitch is. We are anxiously awaiting as well.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Papa Tweet said...

Oh, by the way, there are still community fund slots available for IMCDA. Better hurry though. They might fill up soon. There's spots for IMAZ in November too.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home