Thursday, April 27, 2006

Why Wait?

It's been one of those days at the office where I've been on call for a meeting to finish before I get called in so i busted out a Snickers, hence the Why Wait title...OK, wow, I got called to the meeting and we were in there for a couple hours and now I'm back...also after I just got don with my 75 minute run. What a nice day here, that's some sweet nectar! And I got in a 90 minute spin this morning, some high intensity work...fun though! So you know what, right now I'm really hungry and ready to head home so all my blog posse out there will have to wait until tomorrow for this huge, awesome blog report I had planned to write. Ah, something to look forward too anyway...BigPurple is out! No really, I have some exciting stuff to write, see ya menyawna like they used to say in New Mexico!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home